Richie’s has received numerous requests from prescribers for different medications delivered topically (sprays, gels, and powders) for patients with bacterial, fungal, or viral infections.
Patients who might benefit from medications utilizing such methods of delivery could include those who are:
- Diagnosed with bacterial, fungal, or viral infections on the skin anywhere on the body,
- Concerned with disease-state contraindications for oral antifungal medications,
- Managing a wound needing a topical anti-infective delivery but bath-irrigation is not desired,
- Coping with an uncontrolled fungal skin infection with accompanying inflammation,
- Having toe web space infections,
- Faced with topical skin issues where systemically-absorbed medications are not desired or warranted, or
- Needing topical medications, but bed-ridden and needs easy to apply medications such as those used in a spray.
If you are interested in talking with one of our staff about any of the services we offer, please click HERE.